When it comes to criminal cases, our investigators have had the unique experience of working with both the prosecution and the defense. This gives our investigator the unique ability and experience to view all evidence from a dual perspective. Through the expert use of fact investigations, our criminal defense investigators can assist in the development and implementation of a logical sustainable trial defense. Our criminal defense investigators have worked on cases ranging from Crimes Against Children, Drug Offenses, Murder and just about everything in between.
Our investigators are trial-proven and have provided professional testimony in State, Federal, Military Court/Tribunals as well as disciplinary review boards, labor dispute hearings, human relations review boards, civilian review boards, and professional licensing boards. We approach every investigation from a team perspective with the single premise of conducting a fact investigation that allows the legal team to make informed decisions early on as well has throughout the life of the case.
- Federal, State and Military Courts (UCMJ)
- Fact Investigations pre and post indictment
- Mitigation Investigations
- Witness development, locate and assessment
- Adverse Party Due Diligence and Impeachment
- Discovery Review and Analysis
- Review of Law Enforcement Personnel and Investigative Procedures
- Locate Identify and Vet Expert Witnesses
- Juror Due Diligence in search of Biases
- Post-Conviction Relief Investigations
- Death Penalty Defense